The next annual meeting of IPEMA will take place on 7th-8th March 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia.
You may already download the scientific programme of the meeting.
In order to help you make your decision more easily and swiftly we are providing you with the following information’s:
1. The venue of the congress will be Faculty of Agriculture - University of Belgrade that is in 2019 celebrating its 100 years of existance !!! More info at : www.agrif.bg.ac.rs
2. The accommodation in a Tullip Inn Hotel with reserve contingent of rooms (50 in total), and fixed prices for IPEMA meeting attendees, has been fully booked. The rooms were reserved on first asked first booked basis. All the other attendies can now choose any other Hotels or different kinds of accomodation over booking.com or airbnb.com. More about recomendable hotels in a proximity of the venue can be downloaded here.
3. On how to get from airport to the hotel all the info can be downloaded here.
4. IPEMA dinner will be held on March 7th at Tulip Inn Hotel. The price per person is 25 EUR and the dinner menu can bee seen here.
5. We are also announcing a "Call for abstracts" for the young scientists for the oral presentations at the conference. All the info and the abstract template can be downloaded here. Beware deadline is January 15th.
6. In order to reserve dinner and other meals during your stay in Belgrade, please go to www.sli.do (PC, mobile, iOS, android) and enter the event code #IPEMAMEALS. Then answer all the questions so that we can provide the best possible experience while you are in Belgrade. Later but only until a week before a meeting , if you want to change anything just login in again and change your answer in the survey. On March 1st 2019 the survey will be closed and no aditional changes to your meal choices will be made possible. Only then you will receive an email with the official confirmation of the meals you have asked for in the survey.
Looking forward too see you all in Belgrade
Full day symposium during the 69th Annual Meeting of the EAAP in Dubrovnik
A full day symposium entitled "Alternatives to surgical castration of male piglets: opportunities and drawbacks" will be held on Monday 27th August 2018 during the 69th Annual Meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
A total of 42 presentations will be given during the symposium. Click here to download the programme
The session is co-organised by IPEMA and the Pig Study Commission of the EAAP scientific Committee.
8th-9th February 2018, Oieras, Portugal
More than 90 people registered to attend our annual meeting where 41 presentations were given.
Click to download the Pdfs of the presentations given during our annual meeting in Oeiras
Click to see photos of the event
30th August 2017, Tallinn, Estonia
IPEMA co-organised a session during the 68th Annual Meeting of the EAAP (European Federation of Animal Science): "Alternatives to surgical castration of male piglets without pain relief"
Click here to see the programme of the session
IPEMA was presented during the session. Clck here to download the presentation
7th September 2017, Brussels, Belgium
The Core Group of IPEMA met the Expert Group on Piglet Castration
15 August 2017, Cork Ireland
IPEMA was presented at the annual meeting of ICoMST (International Congress on Meat Science and Technology)
23rd-24th February 2017, Prague, Czech Republic
Annual meeting: meeting of working groups and meeting of the Management Committee
10th January 2017, Brussels, Belgium
The COST action IPEMA is presented to the Expert Group on Piglet Castration
Click here to download the presentation given in Brussels
27th August 2018: Full day symposiumcoorganised by IPEMA during the 69th annual meeting of the EAAP in Dubrovnik
8th-9th February 2018: Annual meeting in Oeiras, close to Lisbon, Portugal
30th August 2017: Session coorganised by IPEMA during the 68th Annual Meting of the EAAP in Tallinn, Estonia.
7th September 2017: The Core Group of IPEMA met the Expert Group on Piglet Castration in Brussels, Belgium
15 August 2017: IPEMA was presented at the annual meeting of the ICoMST in Cork, Ireland
23rd-24th February 2017: Annual meeting: meeting of working groups and meeting of the Management Committee in Prague, Czech Republic
10th January 2017: The COST action IPEMA is presented to the Expert Group on Piglet Castration in Brussels, Belgium
6th October 2016: Kick Off meeting in Brussels, Belgium